RESOURCES FOR K-12 CLASSICAL
- Digital textbook, “Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness: a History of the American Experiment,” produced by the Bill of Rights Institute.
- Daily, delight-filled blogs full of wit and wisdom from Cana Academy.
- A bevy of podcasts from the Circe Institute, with contributors including Andrew Kern, Christopher Perrin, Joshua Gibbs, Brian Phillips et al.
- Curricula, digital forums for homeschoolers, and ClassicalU teacher training from Classical Academic Press.
- Participation in the dynamic network of Core Knowledge Schools.
- Materials and training for schools from the Institute for Excellence in Writing.
- Virtual curriculum training (July 8-10—live!) from Memoria Press, with Martin Cothran, Dan Coupland, Leigh Lowe et al.
- Dynamic study of the ancient languages for literacy, travel, and “telepaideia” with The Paideia Institute.